Due to and insufficient nominees for key positions, the Aldama PTA Board elections for the 2018-2019 school year have been pushed to Thursday, May 17th, at 6p in the auditorium. In order to run for a board position, you be a paid member and notify our nominating committee by March 19, 2018.
· Set the tone and the vision for the PTA and the work of officers and committees.
· Preside over meetings.
· Coordinate with the Principal.
Executive Vice President:
· The right hand to the President.
· Prepared to jump in when they cannot perform their duties.
· In charge of fundraising activities.
· The left hand to the President and the right hand to the Executive Vice President.
· In charge of membership.
· The guardian of our hard-earned funds.
· In charge of accounts, records, and any monetary exchanges.
· Notes, notes, and more notes!
· In charge of keeping accurate record of proceedings.
· Keep record of activities, achievements, and volunteer hours.
· And you get to take all those fun pictures!
· In charge of procedure!